We call for laws and policies that will :
- Restore and strengthen our democracy: by reforming the UK media’s undue concentrations of ownership, the voting system, political-party funding and current lobbying practices, and holding a constitutional convention. Tackling tax dodging, tax haven abuse and the “finance curse” so that the financial sector is stable and fit for purpose.
- Protect life on Earth: rapidly moving towards a Zero Carbon Britain and supporting an international Law of Ecocide to prevent and mitigate harm.
- Broaden prosperity: People’s “Quantitative Easing” to invest in green jobs and affordable housing,,; a citizen’s basic income,  and land value taxation.
- Protect our NHS: An NHS reinstatement bill to be enacted
- Strengthen peace and security: based on a comprehensive approach to security and the prevention of activities that fuel war
- Repeal or prevention of laws and policies that undermine the public good and basic living standards. This will include measurement and reporting of the impact of acts of parliament on the health and well-being of UK citizens, and comprehensive monitoring of the scale of corporate subsidies (“corporate welfare”).
(References are here)